|Servings:||10 (3 oz chicken/serving)|
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||24 min|
Nutrition Facts per serving
Denise's Recipe of the week, by c2m2christina .
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenderloins
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a 13×9″ baking pan with foil and grease it.
- Mix all dry ingredients on a plate.
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg and then dredge in dry ingredients.
- Place coated meat into baking dish and bake for 12 minutes each side.