|Prep Time||10 min|
|Other||overnight in fridge|
Nutrition Facts per serving
Yummy tapioca-like pudding, only the Chia seeds are totally awesome for helping keep your insides clean and happy! Healthy treat!
Recipe based on one from Elena's Pantry .
1 cup (raw) cashews
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey or other sweetener (or less - to taste!)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cardamon, cinnamon, or almond extract (or all three if you're feeling crazy!)
- pinch celtic sea salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
Place the cashews and water in a vitamix and blend on high speed until smooth
- Blend in the agave, vanilla, cardamon/cinnamon/almond extract and salt
- Place the chia seeds in a large mason jar (½ gallon size), pour the cashew mixture into the jar and shake well (very well!). If you don't have a large enough mason jar, 2 smaller ones will do. In that case, put 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds into each, and pour 1/2 of the cashew mixture into each jar.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight