|Coach Mariane's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie|
|Servings:||16 little slices|
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Other||5-6 hours freezing|
Nutrition Facts per serving
Recipe from Precision Nutrition Facebook Page.
- 1.5 cups Oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Pitted dates
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 5-6 Ripe bananas (not overly riper)
- 500 g Natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Pure cocoa powder
- 1 cup Natural maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take fork and knife and cut dates until a thick puree forms.
- Take all ingredients (including date puree) and put into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed (you may need to add a hint of boiling water).
- Spray a large pie plate with non-stick spray and pour mixture onto pie plate. With the back of a spoon spread batter evenly in pie plate.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 F oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Put all ingredients into food processor and process until smooth. Poor batter into pie crust.
- Put into freezer immediately and let freeze for 5-6 hours before serving.