|Prep Time||5-10 min|
|Cooking Time||60+ min|
Nutrition Facts per serving
Easy delicious, crustless pie. Can use gluten free flour for non-gluten people.
Denise's Recipe of the Week
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C. butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 C flour (or a bit more)
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 2 C coconut milk (or whole milk)
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut (unsweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Grease a glass pie dish (I use coconut oil).
- Poor ingredients into pie dish and bake for 1 + hr
- cool slightly before serving.