Nutrition Facts per serving
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts, cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 lb pork loin, cut into small bit size pieces (optional)
- ½ lb shrimp, tails removed and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 green onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 4 carrots, grated
- You can add any other veg. I like to add broccoli and pea pods
- 6-8 cups shredded green cabbage
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or Tamari wheat free soy sauce
- Chili garlic paste to taste (we LOVE hot)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large wok or skillet heat the coconut oil over medium to medium high heat.
- When the wok or pan is nice and hot, add the chicken, pork, green onions and garlic and saute for about 6-7 minutes or until the meat is done all the way through but still tender. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
- Add the cabbage and carrots (and any other veg) to the wok or pan and cook until the cabbage is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the cabbage and saute together until the shrimps turn pink.
- Add the chicken and pork back to the veggies and pour in the coconut aminos or soy sauce, chicken broth, and fish sauce. Season with lots of black pepper.
- Stir well and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve in bowls.