|Prep Time||5-10 min|
|Cooking Time||12 min|
Nutrition Facts per serving
Easy and quick with great taste. A weeknight recipe with weekend appeal. Coated with parmesan and paprika this has a lot of good flavor with only a few ingredients.
Recipe by DrDan at 101 Cooking For Two.
- 1 pound tilapia
- 1 c grated parmesan cheese (fresh if possible)
- 1 T paprika
- 1 T dried parsley
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees convection. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash and pat dry tilapia.
- Mix parmesan, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper in a shallow pan.
- Brush tilapia with oil on both sides and then dredge in the parmesan mixture patting the coating on. Place on the baking sheet.
- Take remaining parmesan mixture an pat on top of the already coated fish.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until flaky.